Molift Raiser Pro
NEW In Store ready to trial
The Molift Raiser Pro is an ergonomic platform for a safe and active sit-to-stand transfer.
It is ideal for short-distance transfers between a bed and wheelchair, wheelchair and commode or wheelchair and car.
The design imitates the natural pattern of movement and fulfils the transfer needs of users with some weight-bearing capacity.
The handle has two different fixing heights for accessories, and the soft, padded leg supports can be adjusted individually and provide lateral support.
- For those who experience issues with mobility, the elderly, and those in rehabilitation
- Ideal for short-distance transfers
- Multiple gripping options for optimum grip
- Angled knee pad follows the movement from sit to stand
- Low step-on height
- Central brake mechanism accessed from a standing position
- Easy to clean
- Clean/disinfect the product using a standard non-abrasive cleaning agent with a pH between 5 and 9, or with a 70% disinfectant solution. The product can be safely cleaned in a washer/disinfector at 70°C for 10 minutes
Raiser Strap+ – Strap with Sliding Function (sold separately)
The Raiser Strap provides extra safety and support around the back or hips when standing up, this can be done by one or two carers using the Raiser Strap.
Height 1200mm / Depth 630mm / Width 540mm / Step-on Height 35mm
Total Weight 10.7kg
Weight of Baseplate 5.4kg
Maximum User Weight 170kg
Material Powder-coated aluminium, plastic, steel, chrome
Australian Standards: 10535:2006